Grab & Go Service
To view the video, click here.
- Wednesdays 12 to 3pm and Fridays 10-1pm (by appointment)
- Must have library card and present it (or other ID) when you pick up books.
- Please follow Covid-19 protocols when you come to the library door. Your items will be on a table outside the library’s front door. A staff member will be available to watch your books and check your ID through the glass door.
- Items will be given to patron in a bag but must be returned in book drop - NO BAG
- Holds may NOT be placed online but TRACpac can be used to help search for Peace River items. (Instructions available)
- Place requests by phone 780-624-4076 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please INCLUDE your library BARCODE in your email request or have ready when you call to request.
- When your request is ready, library staff will call you to set up your pick up appointment.
- Please let us know if someone other than the library card holder will be picking up your books.
- This will be a limited service, meaning items available at the Peace River Municipal Library only; we do not have access to items from other libraries.
- Items returned will not be checked in for a minimum of 72 hours. You will not be charged late fees or items due during these three days.
- Items available are: ALL BOOKS, MAGAZINES, DVDs, AUDIOBOOKS, and LARGE PRINT BOOKS.
- Please note that this service is only available to patrons with active library cards. E-resource only library cards can not be used for this service. New library cards are not available at this time.