I HAVE MY LIBRARY ITEMS. WHAT NOW?
Click here for video.
- You will be given your library items in a clear plastic bag. You should leave the items in this bag until you wish to use them.
- Please do not cough or sneeze in the items and try to limit the number of people who handle library items.
- When ready to return your library items, please place items in the book return at the library but DO NOT put items in a bag or any container.
- Your items will not be checked in right away. They will be isolated for 72 hours. You will not be charged overdue fines if your item is due during this delay.
- Please return Peace River Municipal Library books to the Peace River Municipal Library. We are not able to receive items returned at other libraries until interlibrary loan services resume.