- Alberta Learning Information Service (ALIS) -- information for career planning, post-secondary education and training, educational funding, work searches, and more.
BGS Career and Corporate Development -- information and services on job placement, job clubs, career & employment information services. and career workshops.
- JobCONNECT - works with all Albertans, 18 and over who are unemployed or underemployed, and who are ready to connect with full-time employment.
- JobPLUS - provides employment support and job placement to Experienced jobseekers.
- North Assessment Centre - for youth, 16-19 years of age living in Edmonton or Northern Alberta, who wish to attend or are attending High School or an Outreach School, Grades 10-12, and may require Learner Income Support funding.
- Alberta Health Services -- up to date information and resources on health services in Alberta.
- Family Doctor -- information about diseases and conditions, prevention and wellness, and more.
- John Hopkins Medicine Health Library -- guide to diagnosis, treatment and prevention of conditions from A to Z.
- Medline Plus -- access to Medline and health topics, medical dictionaries, directories and publications.
- My Health Alberta -- healthcare experts across the province ensure accurate, up to date information for people who live in Alberta.
- Canadian Financial Literacy Database -- resources, events, tools, and information on budgeting, money management, insurance, saving, investing, and taxes from various Canadian organizations.
- Financial Relief Navigator -- benefits and relief support by province/territory.
- Money Matters -- free introductory financial literacy program for adult learners.
- Money Mentors -- Alberta-based, non-profit counselling agency offering services to help families and individuals.
- My Money Coach -- learn how to save money and make smart financial choices with this free Canadian resource.
- Alberta Law Libraries -- provincial network of law libraries existing to provide research support and information services to the public and legal community.
- Canadian Legal FAQs -- answers to frequently asked questions about the law in Alberta and Canada.
- Canadian Legal Information Institute (CanLII) -- access to a virtual library of Canadian legal information.
Centre for Public Legal Education Alberta (CPLEA) -- legal information and resources.
- Workshops-- future and on-demand workshops in English and French language options.
- Codify -- daily updates of provincial and federal Canadian legislation (bills and acts).
- Condo Law for Albertans -- legal information for Alberta consumers, condo owners and condo board members.
- Law Central Alberta -- collection of links to law-related information and educational resources on justice and legal issues of interests to Albertans.
- Laws for Landlords and Tenants in Alberta -- laws that apply when renting a place to live in Alberta.
- Older Adult Knowledge Network (OakNet) -- information on Albertan and Canadian law to help protect older adults.
- WillowNet -- legal information for Albertans experiencing violence in a relationship.
General Research Links
- Alberta Research Portal -- gives anyone in Alberta access to millions of primary documents from institutions all over the world.
- Bibliothèque des Amériques -- Franco-American digital library.
- Canada GenWeb Project -- a gateway to free Canadian genealogy resources, organized by province.
- Canadiana Online -- this virtual library holds the most complete set of full-text historical content about Canada, including books, magazines and government documents.
- Dictionary of Canadian Biography -- a searchable online collection of approximately 8,500 detailed biographies of noteworthy Canadians.
- Historica Canada -- Canada's largest independent organization devoted to enhancing awareness of Canadian history and citizenship.
- Library and Archives Canada - this collection contains materials in all types of formats from across Canada and around the world that are of interest to Canadians.