Peace River Municipal Library offers exam proctoring for those taking distance education.
- Please call (780-624-4076) at least two weeks before your exam date to book an appointment.
- Exams may be written Wednesday to Friday at 9:00am or 1:00pm depending on the availability of the Proctor.
- Exams must begin within 15 min of appointed time, or the appointment will be canceled without refund.
- Exams can be handwritten or online.
- There is a fee of $40 per exam sitting up to 4 hours in length.
- Please remember to bring picture ID to your exam appointment and all necessary student login information if writing online.
For more information call the Library at 780-624-4076 (ext. 102) or email email@example.com.